âLIFE WITH WOODYâ â 10 INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES THAN CAN IMPROVE YOURSELF â
It might take a little coffee or probably a few beers to get your hands on when it comes to relaxing after a hard dayâs work. But whatâs really interesting is to see how do people go through the usual part of life when they are faced with stress?
In this new age thing like Zenitude or yoga is one of the good things and it works.
Humor is indeed the best medicine there is whenever you are under pressure. I mean how much are you ready to pay to listen to a comedian just to make you wet your pants after laughing so hard? And thatâs very good isnât it? Itâs better to just laugh while facing the troubles with a clear mind than keeping the anger with a clouded vision. One of the great celebrity of all time may have to be Woody Allen. I just collected some of his greatest sentences. Itâs my gift and I really hope that will put a smile on your face. Enjoyâ¦ Woody Allen has this to say:
1. âMoney is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons.â It sounds good to me, I mean the practicality of all things does involve money but it doesnât have to take an arm and a leg to get it.
2. âI believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, itâs the government.â âNuff said.
3. âThere are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman?â This happens to be one of the classic ones. I mean the issue about lifeâs little problems isnât all that bad, until âheâ shows up. Sure, relationships can get complicated, or does have its complications that probably any author about relationships is bound to discover it soon. We follow what our heart desires, unless youâre talking about the heart as in the heart that pump blood throughout your body.
4. âLove is the answer, but while youâre waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions.â And if you want more, just keep on asking!
5. âA fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me, she said ânoâ.â It sounds, âpracticalâ, I think. And when it comes to everyday life, he really knows how to make the best out of every possible scenario, and it doesnât involve a lawsuit if he strikes a nerve.
6. âBasically my wife was immature. Iâd be at home in the bath and sheâd come in and sink my boats.â I never had a boat in my bathtub before. Just staring at it while soaking in hot water makes me seasick already.
7. âI am not afraid of death, I just donât want to be there when it happens.â If it rains, it pours.
8. âI am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.â It could get worse when youâre guzzling on beerÃ or mouthwash, and it happened to me once!
9. âIf you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans.â At least he doesnât smite us with lightning, and Iâm thankful for that. And despite of what may happen to all of us in the next ten, twenty, or even thirty years, I guess we all have to see things in a different kind of light and not just perspective. I canât seem to imagine life without any piece of wisdom that could guide us. Whether weâre religious or not, it takes more courage to accept your fears and learn how to deal with them is all that matters when it comes to even just getting along.
10. âThe talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you donât have.â Did you enjoy it? I hope so.
Keep in touch!
P. P.S. Donât forget to share this post or this page if you liked it. Is nothing to do but it mean a lot for me. Thanks.